Summit Consulting was founded in 2003 in Ottawa by head coach Nicholas Vipond, with the goal of providing athletes the coaching and mental skills training they need to perform at their best.
Using the unique approach of combining mental skills training and physical training, our mission at Summit Consulting is to provide each athlete with all the tools necessary to help him or her reach their goals. Through individualized coaching, performance consulting, and mental skills training, our athletes are better equipped with more resources to tackle their big goals.
Our philosophy is to empower athletes and clients through a holistic and education based approach to help them to achieve their best performance. In an environment that is athlete centered and coach lead, we treat each athlete as an individual and focus on their specific needs as they pursue their goals in a clean and ethical sport environment.
What We've Achieved
- 3-time Canadian National Cyclocross Champion
- Canadian National MTB Champion
- Medals at Canadian Championships in Road, MTB and Cyclocross
- 10 Canadian National Team Members
- Many appearances at the world championships
- Many personal goals achieved
- Countless personal bests
- Professional cyclists in both road and mountain bike
- Cycling Canada cyclocross coach of the year
- Athletes winning international races